Monday, April 30, 2018

April inspiration from Marie Johansson

Hello friends of Mixed Media & Art!
I´m here today to share my inspiration piece for the April Challenge "Deep Inside".
Blue has always been my favourite color so this challenge was a love at first sight moment. 
I hope you like my blueish layout!


I used a fantastic woodgrain paper from 7gypsies Architextures and added texture with stencils from AB Studio





I picked up the rusty copper look from the moodboard and used Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists to get the right shimmering effect.


Micro beads, flowers, chipboards & Architextures Findings work well as textured decorations.



Thank you for stepping by today!


Marie


1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous Marie! Blue is my favourite colour too. I don't know why it's so hard to get blue scrapping products!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments